Friday, July 7, 2023

28. John Chapman was a Freemason British Israelist Zionist Pyramidologist - Noahide Pyramidology: Is Watchtower Pyramidology Masonic? Noahide?

 Table Of Contents


PLEASE HELP ME BUY BOOKS
TO RESEARCH NOAHIDE PYRAMIDOLOGY
PLEASE SUPPORT ME 

https://www.patreon.com/VincentBruno

So this whole blog started when I found my first info on Freemason Pyramidology and questioned whether or not Freemason Pyramidology influenced Russell's Zionist Noahide Pyramidology.  It was when I found Freemason John Chapman's book The Great Pyramid on Freemason Pyramidology that I decided to start this journal to collect all the evidence I had gathered about the question. The book has finally arrived and I opened it just to the right page, Chapman was a British Israelist Zionist and believed Britain (the lost ten tribes) would kinda rise with the Jews who would be protected in Israel by the king/queen.  I don't know if the Jews would eventually convert to Christianity or not, I'll have to read the book.  I am running out of Freemason Pyramidologists, they all seem to be British Israelists. But Charles Taze Russell was influenced by British Israelist Charles Smyth and by Christian Zionist (Jews become Christian after returning to Israel) Joseph Seiss.  Just because the Freemasons were British Israelists does not mean that Russell did not study them and take on their ideas.  I must research British Israelism and its interaction with Freemason Pyramidology. The only other groups/people who would have influenced Russell in Zionist Noahide Pyramidology would have been his friends the Zionist Jews or he studied Newton which may have appeared in early Freemasonry 


No comments:

Post a Comment